How-to Guide: Register PowerFlex Bank Account
- In order to register an SBI Shinsei Bank account, as a rule the customer details* registered with both GoRemit and SBI Shinsei Bank must match.
* Email Address, Home Address, Name, Date of Birth, Account Number
- Depending on the details input, SBI Shinsei Bank may contact you via email.
If there are any changes to the email address, home address or name registered with your SBI Shinsei Bank account, please register the changes with SBI Shinsei Bank before applying to register your account with GoRemit.
[Changing email address registered with SBI Shinsei Bank] Please access PowerDirect here.
[Changing email address registered with GoRemit] From the app menu: Procedures → Change of E-mail Address.
(1) Select "Procedures" from the menu on the left.
(2) Select "Register PowerFlex Account"
(3) Enter your SBI SHINSEI account details.
* You can only register an account in your name.
(4) Confirmation screen：Confirm your account details and tap "Apply".
* Registration may take a few business days.
* After registration is complete, withdrawals from PowerFlex accounts and use of the Diamond・Platinum Preferential Service will be available.