Search from Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- I forgot my "Power Direct password" or what should I do if I’m locked out of the Internet Banking?
- What should I do if the following error message is displayed when I click on “Beneficiary Bank” option when making a transfer via Power Direct? “This service is currently unavailable. Please wait for a while and perform the procedure again. (CME0004)”
- How can I open an account?
- Where can I report a lost or stolen ATM card?
- I forgot my 4digit PIN code. How can I reissue my PIN?
Procedure Request Form
- For Customers who cannot call PowerCall (contact center) or visit the branch
- For Customers who would like to make requests without accessing Internet banking
The following requests are available with Procedure Request Form.
- Account Closure
- Reissuing Cash card
- Reissuing 4digit PIN
- Reissuing monthly statement(s)
※If your cash card is lost/stolen, please contact PowerCall to stop your cash card.
Ask Questions by WebForm (Email)
- For customers who would like to ask questions without calling
- For customers who would like ask questions by email
- For customers who would like their questions answered by email
Some of our financial products are subject to risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Before purchasing any of our financial products please ensure you carefully read and understand the relevant product description in Japanese. The product description provides details of the risks, fees, and charges etc. that each product entails.