(PowerFlex Savings Deposit)
Your most basic account for everyday use
A simple account for basic transactions such as ATM deposits and withdrawals, fund transfers, and automatic monthly payments for utility bills.
Variable interest rate is adjusted daily and changes depending on the daily closing balance.
"Diamond", "Platinum", "Gold" and "Silver" have preferential interest rates.
According to market trends, campaigns, etc. in some instances, preferential interest rates may change or may not be applied.
Interest is received monthly.
|Deposit Amount||1 yen or more, in units of 1 yen|
|Deposit Currency||Japanese Yen|
|Interest Receipt||Monthly||Interest Currency||Japanese Yen|
|Principal Guarantee||Principal is guaranteed.|
|Deposit Insurance||Yen savings and yen time deposit accounts are subject to Deposit Insurance.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I open an account?
- How can I make a deposit into my PowerFlex account?
- At which ATMs can I make cash deposits?
- Can I cancel " Yen time deposits" and "2 Weeks Maturity Deposits" before maturity via PowerDirect?
- What transactions are available on Internet banking?
- Yen Deposit